If politics and the old media still get away with quietly ignoring the catalogue of damage cited as done to lives by the authoritarian structure of school, even in an era that claims to be strong on child protection, then no citizens even of the oldest democracies can ever trust that they are being told the whole range of political ideas and buried facts. They must look to the participative media to show them how much else there is to dig out. The web is a great democratic thing but can the old media feel they have its impact safely contained by the peer pressure effect of their consensus for a limited range of political thought? The web has not created a publishing free-for-all.
Will items like the following just sit online in plain sight and yet remain widely enough unrealised for political elites to ignore them?
- The court change, or, the non-finality situation. No legal decision is ever final, ending the power to make bent corrupt decisions. It applies to many countries, and it extends to more countries case by case.
- Missed uses of the court change ? (commentable)
- a citizenship union of the democratic world or the Western world, as many as want to form it.
- Racism against diasporas – how a viciously hateful ethnic prejudice against folks born in diaspora from their own countries is being popularised on absurd grounds of getting rid of ethnic nationalism.
- Horrific predators are for exterminating by the natural right of self-defence for any intellugent species. Common sense.
- Security of tenure comes from the constitutional nullity of the traditional tenures resting on regular payments.
- Article 3 for young voters under ECHR article 3 (inhuman and degrading)
- Generational spite is orchestrated to deny neocon reality The wilful distortion of recent history to bias it generationally unjustly against the young, and oppress them with ego bragging by the old, has gone on for 3 generations.
- Uniforms are genocide
- anti-ribald policy
- Applying them to the nuclear question : court change and anti-ribald policy working together, complementarily, on a top geopolitical question.
- Imagine having straight answer rules! A self-explanatory thought to anyone who has dealt with bureaucrats. Some real grounds here to actually constrain their deviousness.